- Ambassadors / Volunteer Coordinator: The Ambassador / Volunteer Coordinator fills in and recruits others to assist as needed in any task before, during and after the service.
- Audio / Visual team: Work behind the scenes during Sunday services and at special events as needed. Operate the sound equipment, run tests, help the musicians,and produce CDs/DVDs using the duplicating equipment. Training is required.
- Service Leader: Assist the minister with the service
- Prayer Chaplains: The Prayer Chaplains offer spiritual support, listening, empowerment, and prayer. Monitor and respond to prayer requests, do hospital visitations, and pray with congregants after service on Sunday mornings.
Annual training is required for the Prayer Chaplain Team.
- Prosperity Team (2): Count the offerings received during Sunday services. Training is required.
- Ushers / Greeting Team: Welcome people to the church, give them the program, and give new visitors a temporary name badge.
Interested in being of Sacred Service? Please contact our Office Administrator at 925.829.2733 or email: email@example.com